It's great, though. I love working there. I hope it continues. I still don't know.
Now I am focusing my non-work energy on Thanksgiving. We are having only four people this year: his mom, my mom, my mom's "don't call him my boyfriend" friend, and my sister. The theme is Indian food. The menu is as follows:
- Andhra-style sprouted mung bean salad (if you've never tried sprouted mung beans, you're missing out)
- herb-laced yellow mung bean dal
- sliced white radishes with winter squash
- greens and plantains with toasted almonds
- char-flavored spiced eggplant and potatoes
- stuffed cauliflower with tart tomato-coriander sauce
- brown rice pilaf with broccoli, cashews, and cumin
- homemade raita, cilantro chutney, and tamarind chutney
- chapati (whole wheat flat bread)
- sweet potato-stuffed paratha
- saffron coconut soy ice cream and masala ginger apple crisp
- barley tonic, ginger lemonade, and cinnamon rooibos chai
I have a headache and I need sleep badly.