* Tendered my resignation at work.
* Sent annoying emails to people I hope maybe to work for.
* Did not exchange glances or words with anyone ranked higher than my boss.
* Was left out of a big meeting.
* Ate a really unhealthy but incredibly delicious burrito.
* Felt anxious.
* Text messaged my friend.
* Found a little hope in some prospects for both full time and freelance work.
* Had a "retirement" dinner at Amber India thanks to my friend, who is almost as glad as I am that I will soon no longer work where I currently work.
* Fell and twisted my ankle again, but I can still walk on it fine.
* Called and babbled at Kevin. Twice.
* Bothered the rabbits, who apparently don't like red leaf lettuce. They ONLY like romaine, I guess.
* Had a Pony Up! song stuck in my head all day.
* Wondered what the fuck I'm going to do next.
Thursday, January 03, 2008
Originally uploaded by emily ca..
Sometimes I just didn't feel like fishing the camera out of my bag. Obviously the Eiffel Tower temporarily cured me of that, but still. There's a few points missing from my travels.
- Pretty much all the food I ate, some of which was, of course, bordering on spectacular. (It was Paris, after all.)
- The museums. I didn't make it to the Louvre, but I didn't take anything at the Orsay or the Pompidou (and yes, pictures without flash are allowed). Or the Erotic Museum in Pigalle, or the Dali in Montmartre.
- Most of the walking, oh, the endless walking. Or my sad, pathetic boot insoles that were worn paper thin at the balls of my feet. Ouch.