Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I'm going to puke.

I've already cried. I'm wearing all black because I'm in mourning for my hope.

Bush is again speaking on my TV and he will never get off. People are cheering like he's a fucking rock star. Nothing's going to change. They know they won by such a small margin, but it doesn't mean they'll defer to us in the slightest. They've got the White House, they've got the Congress, they'll have the Supreme Court, and they have us by the balls.

How can everything be so, so WRONG?

And people banned gay marriage in 11 states. Fuck you very much. Washington might have a creepy Republican governor by a margin of 1,000 votes. Fuck you guys, too. Fuck the kids who apparently didn't turn out, even though almost everyone I know did. And Kerry--how the fuck did you not win, man? You suck.

I am fucking infuriated right now, and you know why. Probably if you read this regularly, you're infuriated, too.

No, Mr. Bush, you are not regaining my trust, my support, or anything. You're shitting on my country and calling it freedom.

So fucked. Gah. Can't say anything rational.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eh, I didn't bother to vote, and now I feel all guilty. Only 1,000 vote margin for Gov in WA? But I had absolutely no idea what was going on in the WA races, not even the names ofthe candidates, so it's not like I could have made an informed choice anyway (and voting straight-ticket anything does not count as being informed).

BTW, what's with the lame blogger-only commenting?

Jesse