Thursday, January 26, 2006

Four things to come.

1. Doctor's appointment. I hope to receive a magical prescription. One coworker told me to get some vicodin, not that this would help with being stuffed up at all, but I could sell it, she said. Then she said she was kidding. Then she said it was a cough suppressant, so maybe I should fake a cough.

2. UCB ASSSCAT, SF Sketchfest, the Eureka Theater. I don't even remember what this is supposed to be, but if it isn't funny, I will be confused.

3. Things to watch, including more Arrested Development, Crash, the most debated film of the year, and maybe The Real Dirt on Farmer John.

4. Cat visiting. I have been asked to look after my friends' cats for a few days while they're out of town. I have never been responsible for cats, but I think I can manage for a brief time, especially when they are such awesome cats as these.

My oldest friend asked me to be a bridesmaid in her upcoming wedding. That's a first for me, and I'd be happy to stand up with her.

This doctor tomorrow better figure out what the hell is wrong with me. I am fucking sick of not having the use of my sinuses.

1 comment:

emily said...

my friend rachel. we've been friends since fifth grade. she lives in portland. and to my knowledge, there will be no taffeta involved. she wants a '20s theme, so it's black flapper dresses for all! which sound lovely except that isn't really a curvy/fat girl dress style. hmmmm.