Friday, September 01, 2006

Bad week.

This has not been an awesome week. I'm at least out of my apartment, but I'm going to get charged for cleaning. The upside is, I don't have to do any more work, because they would've charged me for cleaning even if I did my damndest, because you know how apartment managers and their ilk see invisible dirt. So any deposit I get back is just gravy.

Work has been hellish, and the possible light at the end of the tunnel in the form of another job opportunity vanished suddenly, which was a huge bummer. Then this morning I hit a parked truck while pulling out of the driveway. I mean, I have insurance and it should cover that, but fuck. Not a good way to start the day.

I did go see Factotum, which was pretty good, if also a downer. It was all, "Yeah, wow, alcoholism isn't fun, after all." However, my cute-ass new shoes gave me a blister while walking to the theater, so it was just another level of not-awesome.

Uhmm... what's good? New house still rocks, had a good visit with my mom last weekend, there are a ton of tomatoes around, and except for one day where I thought I was getting a sinus infection, my nose has been pretty okay. We tried a different dish we didn't know we hadn't tried at our favorite Ethiopian restaurant that was fantastic. I need to do laundry this weekend and I'm doing a little catsitting. Catsitting has a side benefit of being able to catch up on Deadwood on the On Demand, unless I am blinded by the cats' cuteness. It's a long weekend, and even though I'm not at Bumbershoot, I'm glad to have the extra day off.

I don't even know what's going on, really. I'm tired. It's been a really long week. Bleh.

No comments: