Monday, March 15, 2004

Belated Friday Five

Because why the hell not.

1. What was the last song you heard?

"How Soon Is Now," by the Smiths. It was at the end of an episode of Queer as Folk. I rented Nos. 4 through 6 last night, so I am having myself a little marathon.

2. What were the last two movies you saw?

Pieces of April last night -- good, and April reminded me of my sister. Like, exactly, but I think our family hates her less. Or doesn't hate her at all, rather. And I hope I don't come off like her sister Beth, sheesh. And I watched part of The Birdcage on TV Saturday.

3. What were the last three things you purchased?

Groceries (vegetables, a loaf of pain au levain, and some chocolate), books at Value Village (The House of Sand and Fog and Good in Bed), and a TV antenna at a yard sale benefiting some kids from the Audobon Society trying to go to Texas.

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?

I never need to do anything anymore, but I think this upcoming weekend I need to work. I think I get my job back that soon, anyway. I should also work on the fledgling garden--Steph is in; she's started sweet peas--and buy textbooks. And a fourth, hmm... play with Kevin. Yeah. Gotta do that.

5. Who are the last five people you talked to?

Kevin, my mom, my housemate Chris, Gabe in Yuma, and Rachel, who had a shitty thing (first story on March 9) happen to her this week. Yikes.

No comments: