Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Travel plans

By the way, I did book plane fare and stuff. I will be arriving at SeaTac on Friday, June 9 around 5 p.m. and bussing up to visit Becky, then meeting up with Chris and Lauren (and whoever else) to see the Mountain Goats, then staying... at one of a few places that have been offered to me (thanks, Christine and Josie!) and spending Saturday getting re-aquainted with everyone else in Seattle as much as possible. THIS MEANS YOU!

Either Saturday or Sunday I will head down to Olympia for my brother's to-do, then spend the evening with my family there and fly back to San Jose around 6 p.m. on the 12th. I've got 1.5 days paid vacation approved, an airline confirmation number, and an envelope from TicketsWest, so I'm set. Can't wait to see you guys!

No comments: