Tuesday, February 12, 2008

So much for daily blogging!

Two days in a row, then... big shocker.

Something is clearly amiss in the universe. It's 8:45 and Kevin is already up and showered. And I don't feel like watching TV.

Yesterday the "last days of Mark Greene" episode of ER was on. It made me bawl like a baby. I am a dork. A dork who spent half her Monday morning cleaning out the burr coffee grinder, which decided to stop working due to the massive amounts of old coffee grounds crammed inside its mechanisms. Fortunately, I was able to remedy the situation and get my coffee on (specifically, a Barefoot Ethiopian Harrar roasted last Friday, yum).

I am trying to catch up on movies. My intention for this week is to finish seeing all the Oscar Best Picture nominees. Having already seen Juno (overrated), There Will Be Blood, and No Country for Old Men (between those, it's a toss-up of which is most awesome), I saw Michael Clayton yesterday (good, but a bit of a yawn) and intend to see Atonement today or Thursday. I also want to see 4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days. These are all playing at the Camera 7, and between me, my handy Discount Cards, a sunny afternoon, and a lack of anything else to do, I am certain to achieve my goal.

No comments: