- Do sinkful of dishes like a good little temporary housewife
- Work on cover letters and related job application-y things
- Get a few odds and ends at Whole Foods
- Go to the damn gym
- Prepare something delicious for dinner -- or at least edible and vegan
- Go see 4 Months...
- Research upcoming movies I'd like to write about for a freelance project
- Clean the rabbits' area
- Write an email to a friend
- Watch the following stupid TV shows: Crossing Jordan, ER, What Not To Wear, CSI: Miami (I hate Horatio), X-Files (later seasons), Gilmore Girls (have seen every episode at least three times by now)
- Eat something leftover and possibly involving pasta during commercial breaks
- Consider taking a shower
- Decide TV is really lame just in time for the 1:25 showing of 4 Months...
- Cook something with mushrooms and broccoli and spinach and red peppers, because that shit is going to go bad
- Realize this will require doing at least *some* dishes
- Read Project Runway blogs until bored of extreme cattiness from people who hate Christian
- Feed rabbits dinner when they remind me that it's late by swarming around the food plates with hopeful looks in their adorable little eyes
- Fall asleep before The Daily Show comes on, again, dammit
So as you can see, I have a busy day planned.