Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Fresh Crab Bliss

We've got crabs.

(tee-hee.)

Lauren's dad gave Chris four fresh, cleaned and cooked crabs on Sunday. He's sharing with us all, of course. Jen and I split one last night and ate every last delicious morsel with our hands and chopsticks and half a lime each. Lime and crab is bliss.

Today for lunch, I ate another half a crab with a puddle of tzatziki, also bliss. Sweet, messy bliss.

Really, that's all I have to say on the subject. I love crab. It's probably the most grotesque thing I'll eat, but I couldn't give it up. On the rare occasions I get to eat it, it's so worth it. These crabs, they lived for me.

In other news, Margaret is leaving our happy home for a small school in North Carolina. Not that she's been around... well, at all this month, but Chris only found out through his dad. Not Margaret. At least they're willing to cover her share of things until we can replace her. More details forthcoming.

No comments: