Sunday, February 27, 2005

More referral logs!

I'm sure these people will never come back here trying to find what they couldn't find before when they reached my site in the first place, but I thought I could try to help out, anyway.

"kids lip synching"
If they were looking for that godforsaken compilation, may some higher power have mercy on their souls.

peanut butter and jelly "that's what i like in my belly"
You wouldn't believe how many people find my site with this exact search string. It warms my cockles, it does.

"hard 'n firm" rodeohead
I believe the performer you seek, sir, is Hard ' Phirm, and they are quite amusing.

cook's illustrated internship
Good luck, wow. That would be a rad place to work.

waitstaff mini pinstripe black pants
I'm trying to figure out whether "mini" modifies the pinstripe (like extra fine striping) or the pants (um, crops?), but either way, weird.

movie Intolerable Cruelty quotes Himalayan guide
I'm not sure what the Himalayas have to do with the movie Intolerable Cruelty, but that link should contain quotes.

Leprechaun pictures going over the rainbow
I don't even know where this is going. Google's image search might be a better starting point, though. Or Lucky Charms. Aw, the search for that link also brought up a story about the founder of the cereal, who was killed in a car crash.

"you make me nervous" hella hella hella lyrics
This song was performed by the band Gravy Train!!!, who happen to share a label with the band, Hella. Confusing, ain't it?

trader joe on milpitas
Much to my dismay, there is no Trader Joe's in Milpitas. The closest is either in Fremont or somewhere in San Jose or Santa Clara or Sunnyvale or something. I go to the one in Campbell, though, since it's close to my work and a decent Whole Foods. I am a grocery whore.

"abc family" "gilmore girls marathon"
Here is ABC Family's Gilmore Girls site, which should point you in the right direction. Alternately, you can catch up on plotlines and snark at Television Without Pity.

Also, I really liked 12 Angry Men, and was amused that Sidney Lumet won the Lifetime Achievement Award at the Oscars the same day I watched it. I would be catty and discuss the Oscars, but really, it was boring and stupid and I don't know why I wasted most of my Sunday evening watching it. I do know that I would've been pleased with Kate Winslet winning Best Actress over Hilary Swank, who needs to shut the hell up. Also, Kate is prettier. That is all.

2 comments:

Julie said...

The mini in the pinstripe search was referring to the strips themselves, it means they are finer stripes, rather than more traditional slightly thick stripes. Fine gradiations are what fashion is all about!

emily said...

huh! it's good to know they're a real thing.

i have never seen gravy train live, either. i think it might be scary. kevin finds them very annoying. i find them amusing.