Friday, May 30, 2003

Site Meter Lies, It Lies, When It Cries

Site Meter referral stats for butter knives are for the weak lead me to believe that Bruce Campbell loved me.

I knew something had to be wrong.

But seeing

Referring URL
1 http://freelove.blogspot.com
2 unknown
...
12 http://www.bruce-campbell.com/index.htm


made me go, "??!!"

Bruce Campbell, for those who do not know, is a modern B-movie star extraordinaire. You may recognize him best as Ash in the Evil Dead trilogy.

Of course, I was right that SM just fucked up some data. The referral was really to an Amazon.com page for Time Quest.

So anyway, I just had to share that. And maybe Josie won't read this before I see her next--she usually doesn't, I don't think--so I can tell her myself.

On the less amusing side of things, my favorite web boards, Three-Way Action, are shutting down in a couple weeks. Geez, create a community that thrives and provides fodder for intelligent discussion in nearly every topic area, and the damn servers get run over with a Mac truck of traffic, costing the benevolent hosts too much money to continue. Sad.

I must get back to the business of living, moving, and forgetting now.

listening: propellerheads - cominagetcha

No comments: