Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Where Sunny Skies Are Gray

It may be mid-May, but today was the the first day of real spring for Seattle. The quad was littered with backpacks, abandoned by students who preferred sunbathing and frisbee to studying. Who could blame them? It was warm and wonderful.

In class, I learned more about children--and how frightening the prospect of someday having to raise my own is--and the kinds of privacy suits people try to bring against media organizations but usually fail to win. It ain't private if you're acting like a moron in public.

We're signing the lease for the house on Thursday afternoon. It'll be Chris, his sister Margaret, and I, plus Jen for the summer. I'm excited, even though my mom was terribly unimpressed with the house. It should be fun, and if it's not, it's only a six-month lease, so I can move.

I have projects I need to get going on. I went to Suzzallo and photocopied three articles for my psych paper, and I have two others (I think) in .pdf format on my computer somewhere, so that should meet the requirements.

I lost steam somewhere here, but there's an update. Maybe I'll have more to say later.

No comments: