Saturday, June 21, 2003

I Was So Bored...

The digital camera (a low-end model, the Olympus D-370) I bought on Ebay during a particularly dull work session arrived while I was away.

So, in lieu of actual content for the moment, here are a bunch of pictures of things in my house. First, the garden.

lettuce
The lettuce, in a large tub that needs holes drilled in the bottom for proper drainage. Doesn't it just make you want a salad? Heh.

peppers
My jalapeno (left) and serrano (right) chiles. The jalapeno has half a dozen blossoms right now, so maybe soon I can have home-grown peppers in my food. Yum yum!

spinach
I love spinach. I have two of these containers.

tomato
Mmm, tomatoes. Only a couple little yellow blossoms so far. That's okay, I can still get amazing early beefsteaks at the farmers' market.

And now... not a garden.

turntables!
They are the sexy, no?

No comments: