Saturday, June 21, 2003

Yet More Pictures!

kevin tries to frown
No, seriously. He was trying to frown and couldn't do it. Not because he was amused; his mouth just wouldn't move like that. He tried many ways and they all still looked complacent at best and puzzled at worst.

emily, post-sneeze
I was in the kitchen. I sneezed. Kevin snuck up behind me and took this picture. Why, I don't know.

dad's painting
This is something my dad painted before I was born. I think it's a corner in Palo Alto, Calif. around the time he finished going to Stanford. He let me pick it out of his portfolio (along with two other pieces) a few months before he died, and here it hangs on my wall.

I just keep posting photos in here because my web server apparently doesn't like giving people a directory listing. I'll stop for today, though. I think I'm already low on batteries.

No comments: